Thursday, June 25, 2009

Major post......trying to catch up!

So........I've been in 'trouble' lately for not blogging more! Some say it's because of (facebook).....pee-shaw! What is that all about?!!
I do have to do a better job with this because of all the memories this blog is helping us to preserve!

OK.......let's just start with this.....................
Is this not the sweetest thing?!! I LOVE to watch sleeping babes and this was just precious........to catch Baby J with his thumb! LUV him!!!
He was 5 months old on the 24th and smiles, coos, laughs, and just is cute all the time!

Last weekend, Agirl and I took Baby J to visit his parents. While there, we stayed at Aunt Suzanne's. I painted her fingernails (Aunt Suz did her toes) and then she asked to paint mine. That was fun! :o) And such a bright, hot pink!


I love this next picture!! Jman slept late the other morning.......catching up from being away at camp. We went in to wake him and I got this sweet picture of all the cousins together!
And here is Baby J having a chat with Jman! He was really telling him all about it!!

I bought this jumper from a friend for Baby. He cried the first time we put him in it. He is warming up to it and seems to like it now. Agirl has fun playing with all the gadgets on it and I think that she would like to get in it! I won't put it past her!!


Jump baby, jump!! Gotta work those chunky legs!!

Some dear friends gave us this highchair. We tried it out for the first time the other night. He is such a big boy!! He likes his chair!! And, the cereal and fruit that come with it!!

"Put that camera down and get over here and feed me!" "If I stare at it hard enough, it might move toward me!"

He likes to sit up and this borrowed Bumpo chair is great!
While brother was at church camp, Agirl really missed him! We bought lots of craft projects to keep her busy! This day, we made garden stones for the grandmothers. The plaster dried really quickly!! We had to mix, shape, and press in stones and tiles really quickly!


Working on painting this one. They both turned out great and Nana and DeeDee LOVED them! It's nice to give "just because I love you and my brother was gone to camp so I was lonely and bored and needed something to do" gifts! ;o)

And, speaking of camp............here is Jman, in the middle, with a couple of friends. They were the green group........notice A's hair. Nice!! I sent Jman with some green hairspray but, he didn't use it!
Great times with good friends!

Time for some Bible study.

The green Oscar the Grouch shirts were fun..........and notice these two showing off their green nails!! FUN memories!!

I just had to include this! I sent Jman to his room the other morning. He was not speaking very kindly to me or his sister! When I went back to talk with him, all I found was this green turtle! He was just a little upset and not quite ready to deal with it! :o)

And finally............the Texas heat is KILLING us! My car read 107 the other day! Here are my cute kiddos at a splashpad park play date the other day. Cute backsides anyway!

Well, at least one of them turned around!!
We're going on vacation next week. Hopefully I'll remember a waterproof camera and have some pictures to post!

5 thoughts shared:

LL said...

such great pics! Looks like wonderful family times. Have a great vacation!!

mommaof3 said...

Great nails!

Can I use your green hairspray? I am the green team for Sports camp next week!

MommaJen said...

fun times! Enjoy your vacay! Hope you are going somewhere cool!

Kathleen said...

I'm sure Anna would love the jumper. I caught Sophie in it more than once!

Anonymous said...

RYN: Thanks, that made my day! We have the same jumper for Lexi and she loves it!