".....clean the floor, clean the floor. This is the way we clean the floor, so early in the morning!"
So, Agirl tells me this morning that she wants to mop. She loves it! So, I gave her the dry floor duster and let her have at it! She did a great job! All through the living room, hallways, entryway, kitchen, and bathrooms!! Wow! Do I owe her allowance, or what?!!
Notice the proper attire for cleaning: No pajama pants......a pair of Mom's silly socks on the feet, and a pair of Mom's silly socks on the hands! My kids crack me up!!!
2019 IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME!
7 years ago












11 thoughts shared:
I love the "uniform"
I love the socks. Hadn't realized she had them on her arms at first.
Can you send her my way. My floors need some work.
Side note... Dave and I are trying to look at the calendar to come down for a game this fall. I'll let you know if we schedule something.
Thank you for the smile, this morning! SO CUTE!
Hate to break it to you my friend but it will not last until teen years....wahhhhh! My teen runs when he even hears the word WORK! But I am faster!
Too cute! LOVE the socks. Maybe if I wear silly socks for cleaning I will like it better. I think I should probably wear pants, though. :)
Another "fun" use for socks is cleaning baseboards!! Spray on a little Pledge and go to it! My girls love it.
Maybe I should get some silly socks and see if that helps my little guys want to clean. Josh will vaccum but only if I give him a quarter!
she's a cutie and how awesome to want to help!
CHECK OUT MY BLOG I GAVE YOU AN AWARD! I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG!
That's too stinkin' cute!
Okay, this is too cute! And I love your site design.
Great to be back,
Genny
Post a Comment