Well, we are settling into life with three children. It definitely has it's challenges but, lots of rewards too.
Jman is doing well in school. Has had both TAKS tests now, we're waiting on the results of the Math test. We're all just tired and ready for school to be over and have a summer of fun! He spends his afternoons playing basketball in the driveway, digging in the sandbox out back, and building Star Wars Legos ships! He is so ready to go swimming, we're just not sure the water is warm enough yet! (Plus, the Mama has to buy herself a new swimsuit this year and she is so not looking forward to that!! )
OK, so I shot this picture of him building.....not realizing he didn't have shorts on!! Typical! ;o)
Agirl is wrapping up her first year of Preschool. She has grown and learned so much! She recognizes all her letters, upper and lower case, and her numbers. Her teacher's end of the year assessment of her really amazed me! Most importantly, she has grown in her knowledge of Jesus, she is very kind and caring toward her friends. She is known as a prayer leader in her class. These are the things that are most important!!
She is begging for swim lessons and can not wait to get to the neighborhood pool......daily!!
She continues to be my wonderful helper with Baby J and loves her "big sister" role.
Feeding Baby J while I finish getting ready for work!
Yesterday, Angel girl was sick! Started vomiting as we were getting up and around for church. We're home from school today and she is eating and keeping it down so, hopefully it has passed! Poor girl! I hate seeing my kids sick in that way!
Baby J is doing so well! He is really growing!! Of course he is out of 0-3 month clothes and a lot of 3-6 month clothes don't fit! He was 3 months old on 4/24. My two were not the chunky monkeys that he is!! He is smiling more all the time and wants to talk so badly! He makes the funniest noises trying! He is sleeping long stretches at night....making it from 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. the other night!! It's getting better! I'm feeling more rested than I have in 4 weeks!
We are definitely loving our time with him!
Enjoying sleeping on Uncle Steve!
2019 IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME!
7 years ago














6 thoughts shared:
fun stuff - sorry about the sickies - no fun at all!
sweet baby!
What a cute baby
I am so sorry! I missed your big announcement!! Baby J is so cute!!!You all are in my prayers.
It looks like your family is settling in nicely with a new baby in the house. I love the pic of your husband with the sleeping baby. So precious! I am so excited for summer too!
I love babies sleeping on their Daddy's chest (or uncles..) it is soooo darn cute every time. I have a picture of my kids doing this with Joe. Except for Tanner, he was 4 when Joe met him and that would have been a bit weird:)
CeCe
Becky!!! Ok... I love the pictures! I could just pinch those precious little cheeks... and that smile, oh my goodness! You are so blessed! Thank you for the sweet, supportive comments on my blog! You are very thoughtful and your friendship and support is very much appreciated!
Thank you so much...
J :)
Post a Comment