Monday, January 4, 2010

New year....new perspective needed.....

This past year has been full of changes and adjustments. For our home. Family. Me.

Mostly unexpected. Definately challenging.

I'm questioning and seeking lots of things. And honestly, I have not been earnestly seeking after the One who holds all the answers.

I don't make resolutions, per say, with new years however, I do have some goals. Well, really just one right now that I want to focus on.

Increase my prayer time and time in God's word......tremendously!
Know that if I seek Him to answer these questions and fill these holes I find myself having, all the rest that is needed, He will provide. It will all fall into place. Make sense.

I am praying that God will teach me to grow where He has now planted me during this season in my life.
It is not where I thought I would be planted! But, it seldom is! Ha! I can't see the whole garden.......only my tiny spot in it at the moment. My master gardener sees it all!

(Oh, and Lord willing, I really do want to have the rest of my 2008 blog printed, print 2009, and get back to my journaling with it for 2010!)

1 thoughts shared:

mommaof3 said...

I need to get more intentional, as well.

jamee