Monday, April 13, 2009

A baby in the house.....again?!

Having Baby J in our house has been an adjustment. It's been some time since we had an 11 week old around! And 3 children is a whole other game than 2. The sleep deprivation.....remember that?

But..........he is more than worth all that it's taking to adjust!! As you can see, I have a sweet little helper who likes to give him a bath...................

show him what to do during Tummy Time........


and watch over him closely while I shower and prepare for the day!


He's a sweetheart baby and he loves to swing! We are blessed to have him here.......lack of sleep and all!
I will work on getting Easter pictures up soon! Just no time to blog!

7 thoughts shared:

Anonymous said...

I have to comment on the boasting blog. It is so true. If you boast God can take it away. A song we sing in church talks about boasting in Christ alone(I can't remember the exact words) but that is really all we can boast about.

We have an adopted daughter who is now grown and working as a nurse. Adoption was much easier when we got our child--also less costly. It was a closed adoption but eventually and with our blessings she found her birth mom.
Anne

In Christ's Arms said...

I love your heart! You and your family are so precious. We are praying for you all. If you need anything please let us know.

Rebekah said...

How sweet! I love the big sis pictures!!

MommaJen said...

don't know my site reader didn't see this post yesterday! Glad you are doing so well despite the lack of sleep! He's a cutie!

Deb said...

Glad everyone is adjusting well with the new little guy here. He's so blessed to have you all to care for him and I know you're blessed to be the ones loving on him.

Natalie said...

Oh too precious - and your little helper is just too cute!

Tessa said...

What fun! We totally understand your lack of blogging time .. enjoy every minute!