Sweet baby, great-nephew/cousin Baby J is coming home with us for awhile.................
We have been blessed with the opportunity to love on him for the upcoming months..........while his young parents get counseling and guidance..........
We are excited. We are nervous. We are anxious.
We are watching in amazement as God is working out every little detail.
We are stunned, but not surprised, at how our friends, our church, the body of Christ, have come along side of us to accept and love this baby. With one e-mail, we have all he could need to make this his home for this season. We are gratefully overwhelmed!
Sunday we will go get Baby J! Now, I am washing bottles and baby clothes...........something I never saw myself doing again!
Always be prepared for what the Lord may call you to! My friend told me, "Called is Equipped!". I am trusting in that today.










18 thoughts shared:
What a fun job you have :)
Praying for you and rejoicing with you! God is good!
blessings on you and your family as you enter this time! God's plans are always better than ours! :)
What an awesome opportunity! I'll keep you guys, Baby J and his young parents in my prayers!
I'll be keeping you all in my prayers.
OH WOW!!! How amazing and wonderful. I will definitely be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers...
Melba
We're praying for all of you.
I'll pray you won't be too overwhelmed with a newborn! Those sleepless nights can be tough!
Such a generous gift for you all to take him for a while. I'm sure you will be as blessed with him as he is with you!
Wow! I didn't get that original e-mail telling about this handsome blessing! Please let me know if you need anything else, and I will be praying over the whole situation. Bring him by to see me at school sometime!
Look at that sweet face!
I know that this is probably a BIG change for you all, but you're right..."called is equipped"....and He will give you all that you need during this time.
you are incredible!! i can't wait to meet, love on and cherish mr. j!
Ya'll are going to be great with him. I will pray for ya'll as your family adjust. Let me know if you need anything else. We are so excited for ya'll. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to bless ya'll.
Are you adopting or just the guardian for awhile. I don't know the story behind this...did I miss something?
I am literally tearing up over fond memories of you and my entire Central family throwing together EVERYTHING we needed in less than 3 hours time for a little surprise baby we got....remember? As my wise boss once told me, our children are ours for a season..you just have to love them while they are yours...:) Love!! CeCe
Such a sweet little guy. And how wonderful that you are available to care for him while his parents get the help they need. I bet the kids will be a great help with him.
You're such a blessing in his life. You said in an earlier post you wished you could see more of him. God was listening! Let us know if you need anything. I wonder if Agirl will be the "boss of him?" LOL Jman can teach him some b-ball tricks. Good stuff. Love ya!
I can't imagine a better family for the job! Enjoy and soak up every moment!
Becky, sorry I have not commented in so long .. what an amazing opportunity for your family to help and love on your sweet great nephew. Enjoy the fun of a baby in the house ... I want one! :)
Post a Comment