I finally got these pictures off of my camera and on to the computer so that I could post them here. Trust me, my readers are few but, I have been asked! ;o)
Easter weekend was a lot of fun for us! A time of celebrating and rejoicing in what a risen Saviour has done for us!
On Good Friday, Coach headed out to play golf and I took all 3 kiddos to a friend's house. We dyed Easter eggs and ate lunch and there was lots of talking and playing!
Saturday afternoon, we headed to another friend's for an Easter egg hunt for the kids and dinner. We had a great time! The weather was so nice for it and Baby J enjoyed getting to be outside.....even if he was too young for all the festivities!

Here is Agirl! She was so excited and went running out the door as soon as someone said, "Go!"!

This is how brother hunts eggs.............

and this!! He got to the egg he was after in the tree and it fell to the ground. While he was trying to get down, a friend came by and scooped up the egg he'd worked so hard to get!! He gave it back to him.....after this Mama Bear got on to him! ;o)


We like to set out treats for the Easter Bunny. Baby J got in on the action too. They left yummy salad in their buckets and had surprises the next morning. I didn't get pictures of them finding their treats.

Oh.........the annual, traditional Easter family snapshot. Not so great this year!! We didn't get one taken before we left church so, when we got home, we walked over to the neighbor's. No one was very excited about this except the Mama. Agirl was pouting, Jman was looking down, the baby started crying and Coach and I are squinting so bad...it was so bright outside! Oh well.....Happy Easter to us! :o)

One evening the week after Easter, Dada and Agirl decided that they needed some time just the two of them. So, they went on a date. Agirl dressed herself and was so excited when her Dada got home from work! She planned everything! They picked up dinner from McDonald's and took it to the park. They played and fed the ducks. After that, they went for ice cream. A great date!!
This past Sunday evening, we had an annual Country Fair at church. This is a great shot of Jman eating his snow cone!
Agirl and her best bud T got their faces painted, ate cotton candy, played games, and rode the hayride! A fun night!
This is what Baby J and Aunt Becky did at the fair.......hung around and talked!



You bet!!! :o) Look at that smile!
And we'll end with this cute shot of tummy time! Not his favorite thing but, we're building up that Arnold neck! :o)








9 thoughts shared:
Looks like you had a great Easter weekend with lots of festivities! The baby's room looks great too!
thanks for sharing - what a beautiful family!
SOOOOO cuteeeee!!
CeCe
You are doing it! Three kids, holidays, home decor, dates with Dad, church activities. . .makes me tired just thinking about it! I have been yarping for you sweet friends. The joy of the L is my strength : )
I'm really late in commenting on this, but I actually like the "bad" Easter family photo...I think someday you will look back on that and laugh.
So sweet that you are getting this wonderful time with baby J. He is precious!
Hugs,
Melba
Your little one is so cute. You are doing such a great job with him and offering him so much. What a blessing you and your family are to that sweet little boy!
I enjoyed looking at all those great pics! So much family fun! And that nursery is so cute. I'm taking notes for my next one :)
So cute. I love the comforter/wall hanging.
We didn't even get a family picture on Easter! Oh well... next year.
Baby J is so cute! I love the idea about leaving salad out for the Easter Bunny, I'll have to steal that one in a couple of years. :)
About the comforter...seriously, what are they for? Plus, now that Evie's crib mattress is down at the bottom the skirt won't work anymore and Babycenter says we should take out her bumper now that she's pulling up (I'm hesitant since she likes to get limbs stuck in the rails). So with no comforter, skirt or bumper why not just go buy a separate crib sheet and be done with it? :)
Post a Comment