Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My kids.......

My friend Erin took these great shots of my children downtown the other afternoon.

They were not real cooperative.........well, the baby did great.........the older two......not so much!

I haven't seen all the pictures yet and I'm anxiously waiting to get a CD of them all! Creating a Christmas card is going to be a lot of fun!

Here are some awesome ones of each child by themselves.
We have been blessed with beautiful kids!

Agirl, soon to be 5 on December 1rst!

BabyJ will be 10 months old next week!

And my Jman........first baby who just turned 10 yrs. Soooooo stinkin' cute and can be so stinkin' rotten! I think he feels that he has 'outgrown' photo shoots and would have rather been anywhere else this day! This is one of the few in which he genuinely smiled! I figured out later that had I bribed him with a couple of dollars, I'd have gotten a slew of great photos!! Next time......

4 thoughts shared:

Rebekah said...

Great pictures! Your cup must runneth over...

Susan said...

I think that the pictures look great. I agree, very beautiful kiddos. I am glad that you finally got to take them since your first attempt got rained out! :)

Melba said...

Beautiful pictures! It's always tough to get good pictures of three different kids...lots of pressure, but it looks like your friend succeeded. :)

Melba

Christen L said...

Thank you for leaving the comment on my blog. Feel free to stop in anytime. ;)

Your kids are so adorable. I don't know if I misread what you wrote before or if you are adopting 3 more! That's amazing! Our dream is to have 4 children someday. Of course, we're going to have to start with 1! haha.

You asked about our adoption plans... we're starting our domestic adoption this year. We were planning for a Russian adoption and decided to go with domestic instead. We're not sure how open we're going to be... semi-open or open... we'll see. Guess that's enough for now! Nice to "meet" you, though. And please leave another comment if you have any questions for Catelynn.