This blog is my little bit of space in the internet world.
For me and my family........to record what I want.
People need to respect that.
Please do not link back to this page or copy or quote from it.
You feel you are entitled to your opinions and feelings.......I am as well. Please express yours in a respectful and appropriate manner. If you are reading this and you do not know me or my family, or our stituations, then you definately can not have an opinion concerning us. That is called judgement.
I have enambled comment moderation for those who can not respect this.
2019 IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME!
7 years ago









10 thoughts shared:
GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE BACK! IGNORE THEM! GOD BLESS!
I am so sorry Becky if "they" have found your blog and decided to go on attack.
Hugs!
Sorry they got you!
I'm sorry friend. I have had more than my fair share of naysayers, haters, and just plain dummies leave me comments. I've been moderating comments for almost a year and still have to delete several each week.
Don't let them get to you! God knows your heart...and so do we!!!! :)
I have always just lurked but I wanted to let you know how much I like your blog (I found you through the Hendricks) and how sorry I am that you have been having a rough time with other commenter. I love blogging and the support so many bloggers have shown me but it does have it's down side as well. You don't have to publish this comment, I just wanted to give you a bit of encouragement :-)
Dear Becky,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such thoughtful comments on my blog today. The 'trolls' that have visited my blog have all started during National Adoption month. I really hope when things die down, the trolls will give up and go away too. They are really frustrating.
I really do not want to have to go private with my blog either. I know my daughters birthfamily all view my blog with regularity and I would not want to sever that tie if I can avoid it.
I would love to get to know you better!
I am going to hop over and try to add you as a Facebook friend!
Your kids are gorgeous!
Best Wishes,
Stephanie
Amen Sister! I am glad you are back up and running! You and your wonderful family have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I am so thankful for your blog and it's uplifting themes...I love you dearly friend!
Love, CeCe
Becky,
I'm so sorry your blog was attacked, this is just rotten and obnoxious!! I am glad, however, to see that you're back online now.
Hang in there...
Melba
Oh no! Were you having some negative anonymous commenters? Seems to be going around lately!
Glad you have not chosen to go private. Love seeing the updates!
Post a Comment