5 years old now!!!!
Seems that she could hardly wait for December 1st to get here. She couldn't wait to be 5! (She is already asking when she will be 6!!)
We celebrated with some sweet friends and a very large mouse........at Chuck E. Cheese pizza.

Then it was time for Chuck E. himself to help party!!


This is what BabyJ did through most of the party. He was happy to sit and watch.....and have a snack on his tray!

Very proud of her cake............and finally gift time.

We sure do love you Agirl!! You are so very sweet and loving. You always have hugs and kisses for everyone. You are very adventurous and playful and there is nothing in life that you don't seem ready to enjoy!
God has greatly blessed us with you!! Happy Birthday!!

Being treated as the royal special birthday guest!











4 thoughts shared:
Hey Becky!
I can't believe Anna is 5! She is absolutely precious and I've loved getting to know her over the past couple of years.
I haven't had a blog for long, and I don't have much to blog about, but I figured I'd better start one before life gets to crazy. =)
Jen
awesome! Happy B-day A! Can't believe it's been 5 years!
Happy Belated Birthday Agirl!
I rememeber the first stop you made when you brought her home...to my house to pick up Jboy. She was the tiniest thing I had ever seen and I was soooo in love. She still looks the same-just five now:) Love you all.
CeCe
Post a Comment