We could argue....
and debate.....
for hours and hours, I am sure!
There are just too many of you who claim.....
that yours is 'the best' however......
How can that be..........
when mine is?!
Here's what mine can do:
Works hard to provide.........up to 11 hr. days..........sometimes 17 hr. days during a certain 'season' of the year!
Will get up early on the weekends with the kids...........just so I can stay in bed longer! Gives free foot rubs and back rubs! Allows me alone time to.....shop, get pedicures, go out with friends, leave town for a 'sister weekend', take a nap.......always gives me time and space for me....when possible! And afterwards.......reaffirms and appreciates me for all that I do!! Always gains appreciation and understanding for the title 'Mom' and sees why I am often so 'spent' at the end of my days!
Often will: clean the kitchen, sweep the floor, vacuum the house, pick up toys, fold laundry AND put it away!
Will do anything..............and everything...........for and with the kids! Play, read, fix meals, give baths, watch movies, pray, teach scripture......has been very 'hands-on' from the moment they both came into our lives!
Is teaching Littleman what it is to love God; what 'cool' really means; and to respect girls (starting with the two in this house)......he's raising a Modern Day Knight!
Is showing Angelgirl what it is to love God; how to be respected and treated by a boy so that she knows what to look for and expects and accepts nothing less!
Loves to love....gives lots of hugs and kisses....and says "I love you" countless times, every day, to everyone in this house.
By now, you are thinking, where in the world can I get one of those?!!
Many of you already have one..............known to you by a different name.......yet very much the same......... a God given godly man, husband, and father........who merits husband and father of the year!
I LOVE mine........and.................
he is the best one! Happy early Valentine's Day! What will you do to show your love and appreciation?
Super Dad!!
2019 IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME!
7 years ago









4 thoughts shared:
AWWW! Go Coach! Mine is pretty cool too. Gosh, now I am gonna have to blog about him. Thanks for the pressure:)
CeCe
Love that Super Dad comic....you are so good at finding pictures!
I did my Thankful Thursday about Mr. Brick last week....isn't it nice to put it all in writing?
Yay for Coach!
ah, that's really sweet! What a great guy! Lance is like that too and it helps to remember those times instead of the times the clothes are lying all over the floor! thanks for the reminder!
That's very sweet....thanks!
love you,
Coach
Post a Comment