(A conversation I don't want to forget.......I should have noted before....he was very sweet and innocent in his talk....however, I know the days are coming! And, I know CeCe......it will get there for me too......my little man is quite the looker too!)
Littleman J: Mom, 'M' is so pretty, isn't she?
Mom: Yes, she is a cute little girl.
J: Can I tell her that?
Mom: Well, I think it might embarrass her and you wouldn't want to do that. She's only 7.
J: Here she comes!! (She lives two houses over)
Mom: OK, maybe she wants to shoot hoops with you.
Comes in after awhile of playing..........
J: 'M' is so nice....and pretty.
Mom: Yes, I know.
Thirty minutes later:
J: Gosh, (rubbing hands over face) I just can't get a picture of 'M' and how pretty she is out of my mind right now!
Mom, thinking to herself: "I am sooooooooooo not ready for these conversations with my 8, spell it, eight, year old!!!!"
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30
Lord, when it's time, help my son to seek after this woman!! And Lord, I stress, when it's time.......another 12 years would be good for me!!
2019 IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME!
7 years ago









7 thoughts shared:
Oh my!!!!
wow - hang on tight! this could get interesting!
Too, too funny!!! Zman hasn't gotten too googlly-eyed over a specific girl yet but he is certainly beginnning to notice. The girls on Deal or No Deal always get a comment and an embarrassed giggle. He often warns his dad not to look at the girls lest he may fall in love with one of them. So innocent...
I know how you feel!! G has a big crush on a boy in J's class and says she can't stop thinking about him. Scares me to death!
Just wait.....wait until some girl comes up to you in church and tells you your son is hot! I thought it was gonna be a WWF smackdown!
CeCe
He is so cute! And very sweet, I can see why the girls love him!
hugs,
J
How sweet and scary at the same time!!
Post a Comment