Ah, the Super Bowl! The culmination of all things fought for........all season long!
Who's playing in it? Does it matter?
Who you 'rootin' for? Nobody, don't really care for either team......doesn't matter either!
It's the Super Bowl! Last game of the season...........gotta watch it! Last 'football fix' for quite some time!
We're getting together with some friends......three little families......coming together to celebrate what is the Super Bowl! It will be a fun afternoon!
I read that on average, many people consume as much, or more, calories on Super Bowl day as on Thanksgiving Day! Can you believe that?! I read this as I was searching for yummy snacks to prepare and share! All 3 wives at said get together figure the healthy eating is out for the occasion!
Being a coach's wife, I am well prepared for the holiday. One must have the proper partyware (is that a word?). Above mentioned 'friends' have already picked on me for having (this is probably just a small sampling.......I'm not sure what's in the far back of the rest of the cabinets!!):
I asked them, "Please don't serve the chips out of just a 'regular' bowl, let's have some respect for the occasion!"
It will be a fun afternoon! Of playing, eating, yelling, cheering, fellowshipping!
I want Coach hubby to know...........as I know he will read this............I am not making fun.........I really am looking forward to the holiday that is...............The Super Bowl! I know how much he enjoys it!









3 thoughts shared:
I don't know who is playing, don't care and plan to sleep the latter part of the day away.....Hee Hee
My boys are dying to tell me who is playing, make me care and keep me up the latter part of the day:) CeCe
Ok, I am making tacos and nachos in honor of my boys.
Really??? More food consumed on SuperBowl Sunday than Thanksgiving??? That's crazy!
Have fun! You are well equipped for the occassion, for sure! I know you make your hubby proud!
I totally believe the calorie count. We ate poorly the entire week so that we could feast on Super Bowl Sunday. The kids ate so much that Kalea passed out on the rug and Nathan rolled around with his tummy hanging out like a pregnant toothpick. I ate sooooo much! (and the game hadn't even started yet!!!)
Post a Comment