Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter 2008

We have had a wonderful 3 days together as a family:

We baked Easter cookies on Good Friday.

Decorating and eating is the best part!!

What's in our Eater baskets?

Such beautiful kids!!

Gorgeous girl!!

Handsome little man!

All together at church.

After church, we had a great lunch at Cheddars, down time and naps afterwards, and in the late afternoon, we flew kites at the park! What a super day!!
Happy Resurrection Day!!

8 thoughts shared:

Susan said...

What a cute family! It looks like yall had a great Easter!

Anonymous said...

happy easter! looks like yall had a great weekend. track is almost over ... :) we're smiling about that around here.

Nicole said...

Yall look gorgeous!!!!! So fun! Thanks for sharing!

MommaJen said...

what a fun weekend - don't you love these?!? it's not long until summer now!

KTandEMYsmom said...

I love your blog's new look!
I may have to copy some of your side bar links!
What a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Do you need a rolling pin? ; ) I must get you one for your next baking extravaganza! I'm so glad you had this time with your kiddos! I love making cookies with my kids. It reminds me of being at my Granny's house. She was always willing to let me bake something with her. She'd send me out in the yard to pick blackberries or figs and I'd come back with a coffee can full. Then we'd bake something up with whatever I brougth in. Good times! I miss her! wg

Myrna said...

What a great family picture! You must have had a great photographer ;)

Anonymous said...

You guys are wonderful! Miss you!
hugs,
J