Friday, November 21, 2008

"Mommy, can I have.......

these stickers?!" (several are already peeled off and stuck to her tiny fingers.....)















"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Mommy would never buy you 'stickers' that expensive!" :o)

Have a great weekend! Praise the Lord for Thanksgiving break next week!

Blessings!

post signature

2 thoughts shared:

Jackie said...

Oh no! :) Savannah did the exact same thing about a month ago...needless to say, the stamps are now hidden in a mommy-only place.

Nicole said...

Funny story!
I have one too...
When we were kids, my brother and I would go stay with my aunt for a week or so in the summer. While we were there we would "work" for her (they owned their own sign business)to earn money for Chuck E Cheese. So, while I was off counting nuts and bolts, my brother was left to stick stamps on envelopes. When my aunt returned, she was shocked to find a wadded up mass of sticky stamps (this was back in the day when you had to LICK them) She asked Eric what happened and he said they werent sticking good enough, so he was throwing those away :) He still gets to hear that story and he is 31 :)