Thursday, March 19, 2009

TKO'd in the first round.......

To fully appreciate this post............

imagine with me the introduction to this boxing match being announced as it would be at a real event......


"In this cor-na.............AGIRLLLLLL THE GORRRRR-GEOUS!"



"And, in this cor-na...........COOOOOOOOOFFEE TAAAAAAABLE!"
**Disclaimer: at the advice of our attorney, this is not a picture of "the" 'actual' coffee table that participated in this match-up. In the event of any pursued legal action, we were advised not to reveal his 'true' identity!"

FIRST BELL!!!


And...............she's off!


Agirl the Gorgeous rounds the corner, coming out of Aunt Suzanne's den!

Here she comes.............flying into the sunken living room...........headed straight for her Mom, who is seated on the couch.


She trips...................she flies...................
she hits cheek first.....................into Coffee Table!!!



As you can see folks, she has the battle scars to prove what a fighter she is! Look at that face! That strength of will! That determination! There is no backing down!

When told by Mom that she would probably have a black eye, she did reportedly cry and scream, "But I don't want my eye to turn black!! I like my blue eyes!!"


That's all there was to that fight folks!!

7 thoughts shared:

Melba said...

Ohhh, poor baby! She will probably have that mark for quite a while...I'm glad it wasn't worse! My hubby still has the scar on his forehead that he earned during his match with the coffee table at around the same age.

Melba

Anonymous said...

No running in the house PLEASE!!!

Gotta luv her!!!

Aunt Suzanne

Thanks for making the time to come by. Maybe I'll feel like coming up soo.

brickmomma said...

Love her thought processes!!

Amanda said...

Oh so sorry Agirl! But I bet you will wear that black eye well! She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

At least she didn't do like Cass did and fly into a metal etched table and almost slice off her nose...(9 months old)...she still has a scar. I blame my mother in law:)

CeCe

Tessa said...

Oh my goodness gracious! I appreciate the humor of this post, because I am sure it was not funny at the time! Glad she is okay ... despite the battle scars!

Nessa said...

Poor sweet girl! The black eye thing was super cute!