Monday, March 2, 2009

And the winner is..........




Hi everyone!

Thanks for entering the giveaway........I had 40 comments and met some new people. It was fun! I ended earlier than I said..........this morning instead of tomorrow. That gives me time to get the gift card and make the donation in honor of the winner.

Using the Random Number Generator, the winning number was:



Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 3
Timestamp: 2009-03-02 14:16:19 UTC

Number 3!

The 3rd commentor was my friend Kathleen!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! I'd be excited for anyone but, I am excited it is someone I know!
Kathleen, let me know which gc you want, Target, Starbuck's, or Kohl's. And, I'll be making a donation to the MS Society in your name toward my walk this weekend!

I think we will take you up on the Rio Rio suggestion for some great Mexican food in San Antonio!

3 thoughts shared:

Jackie said...

Congrats, Kathleen!

Becky, have a wonderful time...can't wait to see your pics!

LL said...

Congrats Kathleen!

Becky I love the new spring look of your blog!

Kathleen said...

So exciting! I don't usually win anything. Thanks, Becky. I wanted to mention too that we always try to go to Saltgrass Steakhouse when we are in SA. I really hope you all enjoy your weekend! You deserve it.