Friday, August 29, 2008

It is well.........with my soul

Hello! And a BIG "Thank you!" to everyone that left comments for Jman!
He has grinned so BIG as we've read through them. (see post below if you missed it!)

Today, I am tired and weary! Been at work at the church preparing for Preschool to begin next week. Been there everyday since Sunday, Tuesday day and night for Meet the Teacher and, I am weary! However, it is well with my soul thanks to my Lord!

My household chores and errands have been on the backburner so, today, the only work I am doing is for my family!

Jman has had a wonderful first week of school! He's come home so happy every day and anxious to go back the next day! I am so grateful for this. Please pray this is the pattern all year!! We had such a difficult year last year! We all need to have a fantastic one!

Agirl and I are enjoying our time alone together now that the boys are back to work/schoool. We're heading out this morning to do our shopping and errands together. I am truly going to cherish these next two years with her before she starts school.
I will have some pictures of her soon! She started back to gymnastic classes yesterday and, much to my disbelief, we have her first day of Preschool on Wednesday!!!

Have a blessed weekend! I'm hoping for some quiet, fun down time with my family! Next week will be super busy again!

Blessings!

post signature

3 thoughts shared:

MommaJen said...

hope you have a restful weekend. The first week of school is sooo crazy, we all need it!

Quiltermama said...

It's hard to believe Agirl starts preschool for me too!!! But, she's such a smart, self-assured little lady, that I know she'll do well!!! She's PRECIOUS!!!

Deb said...

Glad he is enjoying school.
I can't even start (nor do I want) to imagine when my Izzy goes off to school. Enjoy these last days with just the 2 of you.