In our house, there are four seasons like anywhere else.
You know them......
Spring, Summer, Football, and Winter. (Well, let's get really real here! My Coach is a Coordinator which means.....when you're in charge.....you do everything!! So, the seasons are really....Summer, Football, Basketball, and Track. What? You didn't learn those seasons in Kindergarten?!)
Football season is here!
High School kicked off last Friday night.........didn't go well here!
Coach's 8th grade team had their annual "Kick off the season with a Saturday practice and Ice Cream Social" afterwards. The kids and I always go.....for the treat after the practice!
Coach's games begin next week! GO CUBS!!!
Here we are. After seeing this rear shot of myself, I'm rather glad I didn't eat any ice cream!

Agirl was funny! (And she never needs utensils as you can see!) She sat there eating her ice cream, wrinkling her nose, talking about how stinky all the guys were! Get used to it girl! :o)










6 thoughts shared:
sounds like our life too, except this year we'll have basketball season since hubby is jv coach. i miss him coaching jr high. he doesn't get home till after 8 on non-game days.
I hope your season goes well for you all.
Agirl just really makes me laugh with what she says and thinks!
It looked like a fun day. :)
Hope it is a great season!
I thought your back side looked great....have you lost weight? :)
CeCe
Tell Coach that Tanner made VARISTY tennis as a freshman:)
Your Agirl is just too cute! Have fun this football season!
Even before I read what you said about your "rear view", I honestly thought, Wow, she looks really good! I'm working hard on the darn treadmill so that I can look as good as you do. :)
Post a Comment