Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! You are more than welcome to follow our journey! I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog!
I am mom to 3 beautiful children (blessed beyond measure through adoption!) and wife of 17 years to a husband who continues to love me despite all my many faults! He is a called, gifted coach who sees his job as a ministry! I'm amazed at how God blesses us and provides for us each day, although not surprised because He is faithful! Our family is changing, with the recent addition of our great-nephew whom we're in the process of adopting. All I ever wanted to be was a Mom....for the longest I thought I never would be a Mom.....and here I am with 3 children! I feel I have the best of both worlds as I work part-time in Preschool ministry at our church and have most of my time with my children!
17 thoughts shared:
WooHoo!!!
How much fun that will be.
That's so awesome! Make sure you buy yourself a little treat!
I'm hungry. Can I come over? Just joking. Congrats. Can't wait to see you at school in a few weeks.
Now, that is cool! :-)
I am so happy for you!
that's awesome!
so glad that you got the card! Have fun shopping!
This is wonderful, and you SO deserve it!!
What a great day! Now, if you share it with all of us it would be an even better day! LOL
Enjoy it!!
Wow... now that was an awesome giveaway! Congrats!
We need whole milk, organic, please, and bread and trash can liners. Thanks!
Ha Ha-
That is SUCH a blessing, you little beaver, you!
I am so excited for you!!!!! I really am. What a nice gift from the Lord!
YAY!!! That is such a wonderful prize! Have fun shopping :)
That is so awesome...I'm thrilled for you!
Congrats on the card! We could all use that kind of money at this time of the year!
WOW!!!!! Praise God! What a blessing!
Oh, and I am particularly fond of the package it came to you in...my man works for FedEx! He's so good lookin' in his uniform. :)
Blessings!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! You are more than welcome to follow our journey! I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog!
Post a Comment