Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a dog's life around here!

They wait on me hand and foot! My every need met all the time, no worries!
Good food! Endless water! And the training treats are to bark for! The 'special' biscuts that cute little one is always wanting to give me.........pleeeeeeaaaaase! So tummy yummy!
So many toys and things to chew on, I don't know where to start, what to chose!
And those two kids that are always playing with me and loving on me! Ah! They're great!

I even have my own room! The two big white monsters churning out clothes all the time don't even bother me!


And, who can beat this bed! Man! This is the life! My own pillow and blanket even!!

I think I'll stay!


post signature

2 thoughts shared:

Monica said...

Perfect. Just perfect. Our dogs are spoiled too. So much so that when my husband forgot to lock the RV gate the dogs would go out run down the street and come in for water and would repeat after the panting subsided. We didn't realize what has happening until an hour later. They kept coming back (I think) b/c they are "well taken care of"

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful dog! :)