Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lots going on.....

Haven't had the time, or the energy, to post lately.
Not been feeling well this week......
allergies.......!
Gotta love 'em!

Here's a look at a few things the kids and I have been up to.


Hunting for just the right pumpkins!




The smaller ones are fun for painting!



The finished products by the front door. Jman went for the spider attachments while Agirl likes to go for the more abstract finish!

Cleaning and carving the larger one is ooey-gooey fun!

Notice the 'A' and 'J' on each side of the cross. The only spirit we allow in our home this time of year, and all the time, is the Holy Spirit! :o)
The kids and I are going to spend the weekend with each set of grandparents.
When we get back, I'll post pics of their costumes and more of the fun we've been up to!
Blessings!
post signature

2 thoughts shared:

LL said...

Such wonderful pics! i love the carved pumpkin with the cross!

Deb said...

Great pumpkin. Enjoy your weekend with the family.