Just came in from the backyard with Agirl. She'd been playing in the sprinklers. I stripped her down on the patio and she walked in the cool house, as bare as the day she joined this world! As she stood there shaking, waiting for a towel, she points at two little 'knobs' on her chest and says,
"What are these?"
Me: "Those are your breasts."
Her: "Oooohhhhh. I have breast-es. Just like you!"
Me: "Yes.........well, kinda like me." hee!
Her: "Well, I need a brawl, just like you."
Me: "No, you don't need a brawl just yet." (You can't correct a word that cute!)
Her: "Why not?!"
Me: "They're too little.........when you get older."
Her: "Well, I think I should!"
Me: "Give it time.
Funny girl! She's playing in my tub right now, warming up!
**When her Daddy came in just a little while ago from picking up brother at basketball camp, she tells him:
"Dada, my breast-es are too little!"
Him: "What?!!!!" and has her repeat it about 4 times!!! HA! Then, comes to me, "What did she just tell me.........and why?!!!"
Yesterday:
All is quiet 'out there' as I straighten my room.
Me: "Agirl, whatcha doin'?"
Her: (Hollering back) "Nothin'"!!
Me: (Walking into the kitchen) "Are you sure about that?" "What do you have?" (You see, when it's that quiet, you take the camera with you, ready to go!)
(You can guess the dining chair does not normally go there!)
Her: "I don't have nothin!" (Look at that face!! You doubt the sincerity?!!)
Me: "Really?!" Now, look closely. What do you think I found behind her back? You'll probably guess that it was NOT any of the South Beach products!! :o)
Gotta love that 'go get what I want myself' girl!









9 thoughts shared:
Her innocence is precious! I love the pictures.
I echo Agirls thought on the body part : ) You know sometimes getting bigger doesn't help in that way! Hee Hee. And I admire her ability to get what she wants from the snack cabinet in spite of the barriers. Her little friend Elliott does the same thing.
gail
This is hilarious! Both stories!!Neither of mine have ever done the cabinet climbing - wow!
Great funny stories. Thanks for the morning chuckle.
Love the look on her face and the hands behind her back....like you won't notice!
How sweet! I love the innocent mischievousness!
Someday you'll be so happy you wrote all this down, how precious!!
That face is just too cute! What a doll!
My three year old announced, when we had company no less, that she had found my boobies in the laudry room, and if it was ok with me she was going to borrow them. Gotta love 'em.
Post a Comment