Happy Father's Day Coach Dada!! I have the pleasure and the privilege of being married to you and not only are you a wonderful husband, you are an unbelievable father! Our children are so truly blessed!!
You show and express your love for them in everything that you do and say. You show them a godly man who takes them church, prays for them, studies the Bible; alone and with them. You show them a father with integrity. You show them a dad who works hard to provide for their needs and many of their wants! You spend every minute that you can with them and they always know that there is not anywhere else you'd rather be! They know you are a dad of your word and that you will always be there for them, no matter what! You show them the love of our Heavenly Father and you're instilling in them that you can only love them a fraction of what He does!
Happy Father's Day! I love you very much!
Proud new Dad with Jman:
Napping with baby Agirl!
Reading before bedtime.
We're missing Jman this Father's Day. He went back home with his Nana to spend the week with all the grandparents. So, here's Dada and Anna, enjoying Father's Day this morning, feeding and watching the birds out back.
There's two more awesome, super, terrific Dad's that we appreciate and honor on Father's Day..............ours!!! Both Coach and I are blessed to have the best dads anyone could ask for! I couldn't have a better '2nd Dad' in my father-in-law and Coach feels the same way! We love you Dads very much!!!











4 thoughts shared:
We have a Poppy and PawPaw, too....cool!
I'll do a Dad's Day post tomorrow...
sounds like a great day! Glad you enjoyed your trip! What fun to do things as a couple!
Awwwwwwww! :-)
Father's Day is a great day to remember how blessed we are!
Post a Comment