Sunday, June 29, 2008

Splish Splash!

We're going on a mini-vaca! All 4 of us! Going to get away for awhile together!

Going to:

enjoy a water park for the day!


Possibly take in:
a ballgame!

Probably visit:


the Children's Museum.


And Agirl has already decided that one meal MUST be at:

(I thought we were supposed to get away from the 'norm' on vacation! ;o) )


And, do you know what our kids get the most excited about?! Staying at a: hotel! Could we not just get a room for a few days here in town and call it a vacation!?! ;o)


We're excited about some fun time with the kids making memories together!


Back soon!


Blessings!

10 thoughts shared:

alice said...

Oh, that is something we will be missing this summer... and I'm so missing it!

Have enough fun for us!!! ;-)

Quiltermama said...

That sounds like fun!!! Post pictures when you get back!!!

:-)

brickmomma said...

I have often thought about renting a room in town for a mini vaca!

I wonder why that is always the hi-light?

Shannon said...

Have a great trip Becky! :)

MommaJen said...

have a great time on your vacation! L loves the Chuck E. as well - Lance and I not so much! :)

LL said...

Have a great trip!

Genny said...

Hope you had fun! Sounds like a great time!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Genny

Bri said...

I'm so jealous! Have tons and tons of fun!

Christy said...

Have so much fun on your mini vaca!

Rebekah said...

Have a GREAT time!!!