Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 Days in our week!

I guess I knew deep down it would happen..........eventually.

We would adopt another baby.

I don't guess I figured it would happen so quickly! And, we hadn't even mentioned our thinking about the probability/possibility to anyone! Not even our families!!! Can you imagine?!!

Meet the newest member of our family................






























Sparky!
He is a precious registered, purebred miniature Dachshund. 7 weeks old.
We surprised the kids. They had NO idea.

More to come.........it's late and the baby is yapping! :o) It's going to be a long night.......isn't it?

Blessings,
post signature

20 thoughts shared:

Pam said...

Too cute. I remember Coach's when he was little. Do you remember Jelly Bean?

Congrats on the newest addition. Of course, I never thougt I would see Jman with a dog. Of course this one is much smaller than my great dane was. :0

Love ya'll

Patti said...

Ohhh so cute! Congratulations!

MommaJen said...

you had me going there for a minute!!!!

he's a cutie! my kiddos are begging for a dog, but we've told them not until Leah's 5. Enjoy!

Christy said...

So cute! Puppies are such great additions to a family. Enjoy! I bet your kids were so excited!

Melba said...

You had my heart racing there for a minute...but then your newest member almost made me squeal out loud with his adorableness! He is SO cute, and I know the kids must be head over heels in love!!

Melba

KTandEMYsmom said...

You had me TOTALLY freaked out!!! Sparky is so cute! Have fun.

Melissa said...

Sparky is definitely a cutie! Congrats! You really had me going though!

Jennifer said...

We had two weenie dogs, Pebbles and Nikki. Best dogs I ever had for my kids. :) They were soooo sweet.

Rebekah said...

Okay, you had me reeling! I freaked out for a minute thinking, "what did I miss?" THEN I saw the adorable PUPPY picture :) So cute!

Bri said...

Congrats - even though you ticked us! Hehe!

Don't those little guys just fill your heard with joy???

Kimberly said...

You had me going, too!!!! :)
What a super cutie! I know your kids are just beside themselves! My youngest keeps asking her daddy for a "hapster". (hampster) :)
I think he's about to fold! :)

Blessings to your growing family!

Amanda said...

You are so funny Becky, He is cute!

Nessa said...

You sure had me going there for a minute!

Congratulations! What a sweetie!

Blu and Darbi said...

Oh that was wrong!!! :)

Quiltermama said...

Awww! :-)

Quiltermama said...

Awww! :-)

LL said...

You had me too! Congrats on your new addition..he is precious!

Susan said...

Congrats on your latest addition! Missed you at school today! Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

HI Becky! I found your blog on a sidebar of one of my blogger friends and wanted to come and visit!! What a cute new little "baby" you have!!! Cute way to post it!!

Blessings,
Alicia

Anonymous said...

Crate break that puppy....it will save on the little "surprises" you will find on your floor:)

Love!

CeCe