The celebrating began Sunday night after church. We rushed home for dinner and a bath so that Agirl could get busy making cupcakes for her class Monday morning!

Counting...........do we have enough?

Frosting them is the best part! Oh, and sprinkles too!

She wasn't quite sure what to think about her birthday door Monday morning!! I got this idea from some friends that always do this for their kids' doors on their birthdays. We've probably started a new tradition too!

Thanks Mom and Dad! The one thing she's wanted really badly.....a Leapster!!
Celebrating with her Preschool class was lots of fun!! Agirl is so excited to be 4 now! She was telling everyone....even the strangers in Wal-Mart after school!
We like to go to dinner as a family for birthdays...........birthday person's choice of course. As you can see, Agirl chose to go to Chuck E. Cheese's!! They were soooo great to her!!! We didn't have a birthday party booked there, just our family (her party is Saturday!). However, Chuck E. made a special visit, brought her tokens and her own ice cream sandwich, complete with a candle! She was so excited!!
We all had a great time playing games! This is one of her favorites, air hockey.
Brother at his best........on the hoops!!
More gifts..........Princess Leapster game from Mom and Dad.....Princess cash register from Bubba!

A BIG birthday hug from brother!! What a super-terrific-extra-special-fantastic-wonderful birthday day!!!!We LOVE you Agirl!!!! Here are only 4 of the reasons why....there are soooo many:
1. You are very funny! Like your brother, you have a neat, quirky personality. We never know what you will say!
2. You are kind and thoughtful. You are always concerned about others. When your friends are sick, you pray for them and make them get well cards.
3. You like to play! You are lots of fun and keep us going all the time!
4. You are a sweet precious girl........a daughter that we always hoped and prayed to have! As your Mommy, I look so forward to all the things we can do and share together!
Thank God for you Agirl!!!











6 thoughts shared:
what a fun day! Oh, I can't believe she's 4...how did this happen?!?
Wow! I wish it was MY birthday!!
Happy Birthday, AGirl!!
She is such a sweet sweet girl! I could listen to her talk all day long!
And I love that so many are feeling the love of the birthday door!! I will have to tell my friend Liz in Htown!
Happy Birthday Agirl! The party looks like it was a blast! OOoohhh I want one of those pink sprinkled cupcakes.
I love the door tradition-very cute!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment