Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We'll miss you so much.......

Nanny, we will miss you! We love you very much!!

Coach's Nanny for his lifetime............
Mine for 17 years.............
Jman's Great-grandmother for 9 years...........
Agirl's Great-grandmother for 4 years..........

Gone to be with Jesus.......
December 17, 2008
Reunited with Pa.........we know you've missed him!

We're so rejoiceful that you are whole and healed and happy in heaven.
We selfishly wish you could still be here......................

post signature

8 thoughts shared:

brickmomma said...

what a sweet sweet post!

Patti said...

Very sweet post, indeed. I am sorry for your loss. Pep

Melba said...

These pictures are lovely but I am so sorry for your loss.

Melba

Susan said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

In Christ's Arms said...

Know that we are praying for your family! I love your post, very sweet indeed.

Jackie said...

It's always so hard for the ones left here...but joyous to know that you will see her again one day. Praying for your family...

Emily said...

what a sweet sweet post... i will be praying for you and your family's loss...

Bri said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Nanny! I hope you are comforted by your memories of her!