to get the Christmas tree up!
This is the first year that Agirl has gotten really excited about the tree.
Relinquishing control.....well.........of ANYTHING........is hard for me!!!! That would include decorating the tree!
However, I let the kids work on it without (much) of my help! They did a great job!
Our tree is very eclectic, I guess would be the word. Meaning, we don't have a 'theme', it's full of all different kinds of ornaments, most all with special meaning. Of course there are many that the kids have made themselves and those are my favorites.Since 1993, I have collected the Special Moments dated Christmas ornaments. At $20 an ornament, this is my special Christmas time splurge on myself! I love them!
Agirl asked if she could put the star on top this year............with a little boost from Daddy! :o) Didn't they do an awesome job?!!! It's beautiful! (And, the ornaments are not all clumped in one area!) 

Agirl asked if she could put the star on top this year............with a little boost from Daddy! :o) Didn't they do an awesome job?!!! It's beautiful! (And, the ornaments are not all clumped in one area!) 
I LOVE Christmas time!
(Unfortunately, it's also the season for me to get another sinus infection! UGH! My family is at church without me this morning as I am miserable! Say a little prayer that I knock this out quickly as there is so much to do and enjoy this month!!!)
Blessings!










6 thoughts shared:
Your tree is beautiful, and I hope you feel better!
Melba
I love this post - the pictures and all! And..your tree is beautiful! Be Blessed - Pep
Your tree looks great! Fun family times are meomories for a lifetime!
Hope you are feeling better soon!
nice job kiddos!! they did great!
L had a fun year this year too -- I think this is that "magical" age where it's all very exciting!
N did the "clump" on our tree - transportation together; angels together; etc... not the most beautiful tree, but certainly special!!
Speaking of ornaments, I have ones made by my nephew but none my niece. Can you do something about that please? A Christmas gift idea!!! Aunt Suzanne
I get a sinus infection every year too. Yuck!
The tree looks great. Looks like the kids did a great job.
Post a Comment