this? You've been through the ringer and hung out to dry?
I have for a little while lately.........just a little tired and weary and in need of a refresher!
So, today, I went for a pedicure, got a haircut (yes! It's different!! I should post a pic!! Esp. for my doubting long distance friends...and they know who they are!!), and tonight I'm having dinner and shopping out with a friend! Ahhhhh...........a little refreshment and fun!
Happy refreshing weekend!
2019 IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME!
7 years ago









6 thoughts shared:
I shouldnt be, but I am ....jealous!!!!! LOL! Really, I am excited for you. Enjoy!!!!!
I don't believe your hair has changed...post a pic:)
CeCe
I think I am going to need to see that pic! :)
how awesome- love days that like - they don't happen too often - hope it was fun!
I don't believe it! I will need to see some evidence!! Def need to see a picture. How different an inch or 2? You know I love you...
I'm so glad you had a refreshing weekend! You deserve it my friend!
Oh, my gosh! It is not a "Bob WITH BANGS." Now how am I suppose to keep up when you go and change our favorite hair style? Snaps to you Becky!
gail
Post a Comment