Little Jman has been busy lately. Lots and lots of baseball! He's doing well and having lots of fun which is what we want him to do! I'm not aware that the college scouts are out yet at 7/8 yr. old games but, you'd think so by watching and listening to some of the parents!! Also, he sang in the 2nd grade program at school a few weeks ago. It was a "Dr. Seusical Musical". He really got into it and had fun!
We have a date this weekend! Can't wait! Not sure yet what we'll do but, he's been a good painting pottery date in the past!
Warming up to hit! I love a little man in uniform! So cute!
2019 IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME!
7 years ago




Had to include what Agirl was doing during the performance! Lookin' good in Coach Daddy's cap, watch, and rings!








4 thoughts shared:
have fun on your date! :) I enjoy the one on one time with my kiddos too - you often learn/talk about things you never would with the other around!!
I love dates!!! Have fun... Sounds like things are busy but blessed!
I loved watching my son play t-ball and coach pitch! I would catch myself being "one of those parents" and have to give me a talkin' to! I did learn to relax and let him have a good time and have fun. :) Great pictures you have there.
And I like your blog. LOVE the dots!!
What cute pictures! As always, I really enjoy reading your blog and what you all are up to.
Post a Comment