Friday, April 25, 2008

Flashback Friday

OK, OK......

Many of you have shared your big hair days..........so, it's my turn! My sister may kill me for posting this but, she doesn't look near as bad as I do! For you skeptics, see! My hair has not always been the same way! :o)People, this was 1988!! That is 20 years ago!!! Oh, to be that young again! My sister and I had these pictures taken at Sears to give our parents for Christmas that year! (Are you also catching the montrous shoulder pads in that color-block Liz Claiborn sweater I'm wearing! AGH!)

Now, in the picture below, wedding day, 1992.......what I want you to notice is how YOUNG Coach and I look and..............how Coach had some hair!!!! :o)


Have a fabulous Friday and enjoy this snicker on me!!!

6 thoughts shared:

MommaJen said...

that's great - I have some of those "big Texas hair" pics too! love the pic of Steve with hair. Lance had some on our wedding day too! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I miss big TX hair....I had great hair back then!!

CeCe

Anonymous said...

I love to see bloggers through the years!

Fashions sure do change!☺

KTandEMYsmom said...

WOW!Your hair was still kind of the same cut...just poofier! By the way where is the picture of the new hair? I still don't believe it is much different than.....well always!!

Mel

God's girl said...

Becky,
Thanks for your sweet, sweet comments on my blog. You are so precious. I love your blog's design and your story about growing in the tummy.

Love these pics too-I must confess I think my hair was bigger!
Much love,
Angela

Jennifer said...

Of course you guys can come and visit us. We're only a few miles from you, out past Nantucket. Agirl can ride the power wheels with the boys. Tuesday or Thursday is good since we're done with Inneract and MOPS.

Tell me about the Grocery Game. How long have you had it? Does it help? Blog me or e-mail. My e-mail is my first name, dash (not underscore) my last name@hotmail.com.