Monday, January 19, 2009

Doin' the Happy Dance...



I'm doin' the Happy Dance this morning..........

I'll pause right here and say, while I would love to have this cute little animated lady's bod, I do think she is dressed a little hoochie-mama for my taste..........

Anyway, no one in my house has work or school today........

There is not much more that I LOVE than family days!!! LOVE 'EM!!!

We're off now to spend a great day together at an area Z-O-O!!

So excited................!!

5 thoughts shared:

Melba said...

AWESOME, enjoy your time...these days are definitely precious! :)

Melba

LL said...

Have a wonderful Family Day!!!

Tessa said...

How was your day? I love days like that too ... unfortunately it didn't work out for us today .. but glad it did for you!

Emmett McCarty Cullen said...

Hope you had a great day!

LL said...

Hey! I am taking my blog private on Friday. I would love for you to keep following-if you want to- let me know. ; )