Saturday, January 10, 2009

See the link to the right...to help fight!



On March 7th, I will be participating in an MS Walk to help raise funds for the National MS Society.

My sister has MS and I, along with Coach, are walking for her!

If you are a personal friend, you've probably received an e-mail from me already with the link to my page where you can make a contribution.

If you are a regular reader here, just found my page, or someone who didn't get the e-mail, please click on the link in the right hand side bar and consider donating!

No amount is too small!!! God is blessing the research in this field with so many new discoveries and advances! Help me make difference!

God bless!!

1 thoughts shared:

Shannon said...

Becky,
I'd love to make a donation but can't find the link.......could you send it to me please?

Blessings,
Shannon