Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random things about me.......


Hi A and J!

Here's some things about Mom that will be fun to look back and read. I'll explain the 'FB' thing when I figure it out! Wonder what you will have in your day to network with people..........



1. Never thought I'd get on FB!!

2. I don't make my bed every morning however, I sure do love it when it is made!

3. I hate to go to bed at night leaving a dirty kitchen!

4. I often wonder why I have pants size 8 that fit but some size 10 that don't!

5. I someday hope to be in Christian radio again! Most fun ministering I've ever had!

6. I can't think of anything that I don't like about being a mom..........

7. I don't like runny scrambled eggs.......EEWWW!

8. I don't like to exercise.....can't you tell....but, I like what it does when I do!

9. I've seen the greatest strength in people as they've come alongside me in my weaknesses! I love how God provides that!

10. I never needed braces. The orthdontist I saw as a kid said I had perfectly straight teeth! I was so mad! I wanted braces!

11. Coach and I fought after our first 'date' and I never thought I'd see him again!

12. We didn't go on a honeymoon, we bought a house instead!

13. I'm a little OCD......no,no it's true! If you know me, I know this is a hard one for you to believe! :op

14. I don't mind loading the dishwasher but, I really don't like unloading it! Weird!

15. I secretly wish I were a better cook!

16. Every window in my house is filthy!! One day.....I plan to change that!

17. I used to think I didn't want anyone 'messing with' my feet.....now I love pedicures!

18. I like doing laundry.....even folding it!!! I know when my family goes to their closets and drawers.......having their clothes clean and ready for them gives them a sense of security......and a knowing that I love to take care of them! I love how God called me to the purpose of performing the mundane in life for my family!

19. I've never, never been a 'dog person'.....now I have one!

20. I love the way my daughter's hair smells!! I like to hold her and bury my nose in her hair!

21. I LOVE to shop and fight that impulse allllllllll the time!!!

22. I need to find a hobby that I can really enjoy......scrapping ain't it!

23. I miss old friends........many of whom are not that far away!!

24. I like flannel pj's and big, fuzzy socks! So sexy, right?!

25. I'm thinking you might be asleep by this point in my list!! :o)

3 thoughts shared:

brickmomma said...

i wanted braces, too!

Jessica said...

Lots of similarities to me!

Just dropping in to say you guys have been on my mind and in my prayers and I hope all is well!

Patti said...

Look me up on FB! :-)