Monday, January 26, 2009

Trying to catch up!

Well, it's taken me forever to get pictures off my camera, saved to the computer, and uploaded (or is it downloaded?!) to the blog!
So......here's a catch up of the past week.

Monday, MLK Day, we visited the zoo in Waco. It was tons of fun! There was an area that was new to us that we'd never seen before so, that made it more interesting. I didn't take many pictures........after so many zoo visits........one can only do with so many pictures of animals!!

Agirl really enjoyed the time on the playground area.

Brother was a little too big for some things but, he enjoyed playing with her anyway!! See the big snake in the background?

Agirl and Jman tackling the snake!! A went for the top of the head while J just jumped right in his mouth!


This tube slide was lots of fun!! It goes straight through the water in the otter exhibit. Cool!


They went down it many times!

We liked the bison exhibit.........and the tee-pees.
Below is Dad's attempt at getting Mom in a picture...........since I am always the photographer. Nice try Dad.......despite the sun in my eyes and the fact that neither child would look!!! :o) Lovely giraffe in the background.........my favorite of all of God's animals. I'm just intrigued by their looks and think they are beautiful.

This past Saturday began with some chores.........I was way behind on laundry!
Agirl LOVES to help me with laundry!! She likes to load the washing machine.......check out the socks.........
......a stool and some tip-toes makes it easy to reach!!! :o)
We had friends here playing for several hours Saturday morning.......no pics.
Then, brother's basketball game that afternoon. Coach Dada is coaching his team and that makes it all the more fun to watch!
It would appear that J is deeply engrossed in listening to his Coach give the second half game plan during half-time! (We'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he is listening!!)

Look at the kid to the right...........I love red Gatorade!!! :o)

I love this man!!!! He's such a great Coach.......and Dad!

There's my little guy..........workin' that NBA headband!

Great game Golden Knights!!

I have resumed my Tuesday morning Bible study at the church. I am doing a study about David. It is wonderful and I am getting so much out of it from the Lord!
Better get ready to go................coming up soon.........
Super Bowl Party!! We've having several families over for food, fellowship, and the game! Should be fun!

3 thoughts shared:

LL said...

Love the pics! And Agirl's socks make me smile!

Tessa said...

The zoo looks great .. I love that slide through the otter exhibit ... I would have tried that one myself! I also love Agirl's socks ... so so cute!

Donuts R Evil said...

The giraffe exhibit at that zoo is awesome and my favorite too!! I love being up at their level.