I love "Family Circus" comic strip. This is a Mother's Day cartoon that I clipped and laminated and have saved for about 8 years now. I thought it was very sweet to see the day through the eyes of this little boy.

I've had a great Mother's Day weekend so far. Coach took the kids out to shop this morning and I had hours to myself in a quiet home! :o) Big smiles over that one! I really have no interest in gifts. On our budget, I prefer not to get them however, Coach feels it's very important to teach the kids, especially Jman, to honor me in this small way so, I indulge them! It's always sweet to see what they pick out.They took me out to eat today. We thought it would be better than fighting the after church crowd tomorrow.
Sunday afternoon, will be my time out with my friend Shannon. We started the tradition last year. Moms only. Movie. Maybe some shopping. Probably some coffee. That's kind of sad.........isn't it?
Well, I will spend most of the day with my kids!!!
Have a wonderful day mothers that I know and love!
And remember, I am remembering all of you who wait or mourn on this day as well!
Blessings,
*Sunday morning: I get two of the best kids piled up in bed with me! That is gift enough! Plus......a keyring with the greatest picture of the two of them and a bag full of Bath and Body Works yummy stuff! :o)
NOT ready and too windy!!
OK, moved inside....no wind....best we could do!! Not sure about the look on Agirl's face!!








3 thoughts shared:
Thanks for the comments Becky...they mean a lot...God Bless! Enjoy your day...you deserve it and I'll join you in the fun next year.
Happy Mother's Day! I will be joining you soon one day, Lord willing in the celebration!
Love on your beautiful kids!
I too remembered the "waiting" days and my friends and family who are now waiting. I don't think we'll ever forget those days and they make these days even sweeter! Glad you had a good day!
Post a Comment