Wednesday evening Coach and I are going here, to the dinner to honor all the chosen star educators in our district.
Tonight, as I was drying Agirl after her bath, I reminded her that Ms. Jennifer would be coming to babysit her and her brother that evening while we're gone.
She looked at me and said, "No, I'm too big! I need a biggirlsitter! Not a babysitter!"
Never mind trying to explain 'generic' terms!! She was hearing none of that!
I have the 'blah-yucks' tonight and needed this chuckle! But, the constant reminders from her as to how 'old' she feels she is getting, I don't need!










4 thoughts shared:
She is so precious! What a big girl..but yet she'll always be petite so big girl still doesn't quite fit. Glad you got a chuckle!
Sorry I missed you while I was in town. Did Coach tell you I called?
Oh by the way~ I really want to read Agirls adoption story soon, and still haven't seen that new hair-do picture...So now it's really hard to believe it could be that different from the past 20 something years...You know I love you my consistent friend!
That is just too cute!! You just have to love what little ones can come up with!
:-) very cute!
LOVE IT! N says this all the time too!
Post a Comment