Look at these angels!! This is Agirl, meeting her great-grandma for the first time; Coach's Nanny. We so love Nanny!! Agirl is a mere 24 days old here, her first Christmas!! She had been in our forever home for only 2 weeks.
Today, is Agirl's last day of Mother's Day Out. I seriously think that I will cry! The wonderful women at our church's MDO program have loved on my baby and planted seeds for Christ in her little heart for 3 years.....how is that possible?
I'm blessed to work at our church, part time in the weekday preschool program. In the fall, Agirl will be around the hall with me. My little girl is quickly growing up! And I have loved every second of it so far!
I love and appreciate all the women that have touched her life through this program! If you have been one of them, please leave Agirl a comment here!
Blessings!
2019 IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME!
7 years ago









6 thoughts shared:
Hi Becky! Thank you for commenting on my blog! This photo is so sweet. And your blog is so adorable. =)
i love my little agirl. she gives the best hugs. i miss her already. :)
thanks for you comment. If you want to checkout the motherload of adoptive families (most adoptions from Korea), check out here: http://abc123vn.wordpress.com/korea-blogroll/
My husband is in seminary :)
Well, I didn't have her in MDO but I was her very first friend....she ws brought to my house in a gift bag....oh, I mean a car seat. And we lost pound puppy. Well, actually J stuffed him in the pillow case and told me he threw him up on the roof. I have very vivid memories of that baby girl and that special night:)
CeCe
I enjoy having Agirl on Fridays for now and Tuesdays for bible study. I will miss you over the summer. She'll have fun with Ashton in preschool next year. More fun times. I will learn new tricks to show you next year, Becky.
I had big tears in my eyes as I took O out of the baby room for the last time........how does it go so fast?
Post a Comment