Thursday, May 15, 2008

FYI....

This post is for my children.

Years from now, when they are reading the printed, bound version of this on-line jounal of our lives, I want them to know..........

You two would NOT sleep through storms!!!!!!!!! (May your children be afraid of thunder! HEE! HEE!)

4 thoughts shared:

alice said...

That's funny! I just asked my kids if they heard the storm (or saw the light festival, for that matter!). They both said, "What storm???"

Kellie with an "ie" said...

I read this and threw my head back and laughed!

KTandEMYsmom said...

I Love it! I never thought about printing these posts out and making a binder for future enjoyment. Who know what technology and computers will be like in 10-15-20-30 years! It may be that our online blogs, and technology that we know now will be like 8 track tapes are to us!
My kids sleep through anything they are like their dad! Our storms were this morning while driving to school! SCARY!!

Becky said...

Heh heh! It's funny how we all wish the parental curse to fall on the heads of our offspring. ;-) My mother would often yell at me, "Someday I hope you have a daughter and she is JUST LIKE YOU!" Hee hee! I dodged that bullet. Like you, I joyfully brought my 2 boys home through the miracle of adoption.

I couldn't resist visiting you back. Another Becky who ALSO adopted 2 kids? And has been married around the same length of time? Sounds like serendipity to me. Oh and I LOVE your blog header. Did you make it yourself?