This is by far my favorite outfit she has styled together! Her pants on her head, my belt around her shoulder, pajama pants on her arms, and pajama shirt on her legs! Gorgeous!
2019 IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME!
7 years ago
Lord.....please teach me to bloom where you've planted me!
10 thoughts shared:
C-U-T-E cute!!!!! SHe is so precious!!
You have a beautiful family!!!!! Thank you so much for your kind post. I know in my heart we need to do what is right for us and time will tell :)
She's a cutie....God is using this adoption to make me more patient!!! Ugghhh!!! Thanks for the kind words.
So sweet...that's too funny about the lingerie drawer. Kids are so refreshing at times!
It's me, popping over. I wish I had more time to read, but I did enjoy the pictures of your sweet kiddos! Thanks for visiting me.
I'm not sure I know who Momma Jen is, but maybe I do. How's that for clarity?
That is so funny! She is so cute.
As always, your writing and comments make me laugh.
Hope you are having a good, relaxing start to your summer! Talk to you soon.
I had to share...we are one step closer...praise God!
Hi Becky!
Nice to meet you! I do have two CVS cards, one in my name and one in dh's name with the same address for both. I have used both cards (at different times) each week and never had a problem even after the "rules change". I have never been questioned. If I do moren than one transaction, I will do it on the same card and then go back and use my other card on a different day. We do have two CVS stores within a couple of miles of each other and many times I will use one at one store and one at the other, but not exclusively.
You're children are beautiful. I look forward to exploring your blog!
Blessings,
Michele
Too precious!!!
One of my favorite blog entries of all time!!! :-) Too Cute!!!
Love,
Quiltermama
Post a Comment