Sunday, July 20, 2008

I WON!!!!!!!!!


OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

A while back, so long ago I'd forgotten!, I entered this give away over at 5 Minutes for Mom!


I returned home today from my weekend away at my sister's to an e-mail from Jennifer at 5 Minutes for Mom.

I WON!!!!

There were 1,040 that entered. I was selected by the random number generator, #385!

$500 people!!! That's a lot of moola at my casa!! :o)

The Lord has blessed!!!

Thank you Libby's!!!!
And thank you 5MinutesforMom !!!

It's worth taking a second to enter these give away ladies!

Sometimes it really does pay off!!! Someone will win....it's just never me!! I'm so excitedly shocked!

Thankful for this blessing.....

Blessings,
post signature

19 thoughts shared:

Elizabeth said...

Wow!! Congrats!! :)

Alison said...

Yea!! that is awesome..congratulations!!

LL said...

$500!!! Woo HOOO! That is super! Congrats!

brickmomma said...

yahooooo - what a blessing!!

Revealed said...

wow - that's awesome Becky - happy for you!

Suzan said...

Whoop!!congratulations!

Jackie said...

Super excited for ya!!!! :)

Shannon said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations Becky! God is good!

Melba said...

Awesome!!

Jamie said...

WooHoo! How cool is that?

Great blog, by the way. I just found you today...I look forward to reading more.

Genny said...

You lucky girl! Congrats!

Hope said...

you go girly...have fun spending it! :)

KTandEMYsmom said...

WOOO HOOO! You go girl! I'm convinced I need to start signing up for these things! Let us know about anymore that you find! Whatcha gonna do with all that dough?

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Congratulations, if you feel the need to share I won't mind :)

Susan said...

WOW! God ALWAYS provides for us!

Tracey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Spirit of Adoption said...

That's AWESOME! $500 is a LOT at my house too! : )

Thanks for visiting our blog, and for your comment! It's always fun to 'meet' new people AND new adoptive families!!!

Quiltermama said...

Super Cool!

Now you can take me to dinner! ;-)

J/K

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!!

Nessa said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!