Monday, July 21, 2008

Sisters....

Agirl and I spent this past weekend at my sister's. She had these old photos that she'd come across. Wow! Was this a long time ago!!

Don't I look like the bewildered Big Sister! Who is this that showed up when I was 3 to share the spotlight?!

We're not looking any happier to be together here either....... :o)
Now....there we go! The happy, loving sisters!

And this has to be one of our favorites! Yes, our Mama did dress us funny....and yes, she did make all of our polyester clothes herself! :o)

Blessings!
post signature

10 thoughts shared:

Susan said...

Great Pictures!

Alison said...

adorable pictures!!

I have something for you...come over and see!!

Jackie said...

Awww! Now you're making me miss my sister! :) I love seeing pictures from way back when...good memories

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I was not blessed with having any siblings but I do have 2 girls of my own and I take these kinds of photos whenever I can.
Thanks for sharing the memories with us.

MommaJen said...

love these! I always wanted a sister.

Glad you got to visit with her!

We had homemade poly clothes too!

Quiltermama said...

Awww! Very sweet! I always wanted a little sister!!!

I remember a poll you took once...Agirl does favor you as a kid for sure! How cool is that!!! :-)

Bri said...

SO cute! I love old pics!

Melba said...

This is super sweet, I love looking at old photos!

KTandEMYsmom said...

Wow even your hair was the same way back then...LOL. Love ya!Glad ya'll had such a great time.

Laura Brittain said...

Too funny! You do look just the same ... just taller. ;o)

That was back when you could make clothes cheaper than you could buy them. I remember that was so painful for my grandmother who made all of her own clothes forever ... when the time came that she could no longer buy fabric cheap enough to make clothes cheaper than what she could buy at the store (though not NEARLY as well made as what she sewed.)