Look at that!
Kicked back!
Relaxing!
Enjoying that Daddy foot rub!
That's my girl! And my guy! He's great with the foot rubs!
Agirl climbed my bathroom counter, got the Gold Bond foot cream (amazing stuff!) and ran to Daddy and requested a foot rub! He never declines!
She's learning fast! Ha! :o)
She and I are going on a girl's weekend Friday! We're going to my sister's for a few days and we should have lots of fun girl time, just the 3 of us!
Blessings,
2019 IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME!
7 years ago









17 thoughts shared:
Hi there,
I am coming by from the CWO Devotional. I, too have an adopted child. I also have 5 bio kids. I'm glad you have two precious ones!
Sweet post! I love those bonding moments. :)
So cute! Smart girl! I need her to teach me her secrets!
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!! Since couponing I am becoming quite the product junkie :) Now, I think I need some of that foot cream! LOL!
How Funny!!! She is a sweet girl! Enjoyed visiiting with you today!
AWWWW Foot rubs!!!
Have a wonderful all girls weekend!
Oooohh....foot rubs....perfection. She is totally enjoying every second of that!
How funny! My daughter does that too, although she will tell us, "You're not rubbing. You're just playing. RUB!!!!" Guess she has heard Mama say that a time or too!!!
So sweet. Aren't girls precious!
Smart little girl! Enjoy your special weekend.
I need your husband to teach my husband some secrets!! :) This is adorable, by the way!
have a great time! don't you love having a little girl old enough to do fun mom/daughter stuff?!?
What a sweet picture and what a smart little girl! :) Hope you have a wonderful time together!
Just so you know, I linked to you today in my post. You are such a blessing, and I love your heart for the Lord and for your family!
Love, K
VERY CUTE!
THAT is precious! I found you through Kinberly's post and am glad I did...what sweet little ones you ahve! And a great blog home!!
That's the life! Too cute.
Too cute. I am first time visitor!
Now that's the life.. I could go for footrubs anytime :)
This is my first time visting your blog and I love it I will make sure to come back often.
I used to be a coach's widow until my hubby quit coaching.
LeAnn
he needs to teach a class on that :) great pics!!
Post a Comment